Monday, August 25, 2014

What's keeping this alive?

I realize I'm the only one posting since early July and I'm here to ask, what gives? We can't let this thing die.

So, since I've got some free time before my next class, I shall type. The first week of classes were brutal on me because I had a terrible cold. I walked out of classes on the first day because I was hacking up a liver or something. So as it goes, I walked into my philosophy class the second day and realized none of the faces looked familiar  from Monday due to the fact I was in such a fog. Had the same realization today too, like how do I not recognize that I've had philosophy class with a bunch of hot guys? Sick mind syndrome during a cold I tell ya.

Anyway, lets talk about piano. It is unavoidable that I will have to buy a keyboard in order to pass this class. I mean, they have practice rooms at rvc but they are pianos, not keyboards. The keyboards in my classroom (which is locked after classes are done in that building for the day) have headphones equipped to them so that no one has to hear just how awful I still am. The practice rooms... everyone in the hallway can hear. And people sit out there and do homework. And listen to how beautiful people can play ( I walked past one last week that was playing The Game of Thrones intro music). However I am learning. I can play a quick tune and that's about it.

My intro to fiction professor is English and she is awesome (that's the class I am currently waiting for). She says all these English things that are so cute and sometimes hilarious.

I am so glad to be back in Haverly's class again for the lab (my env. bio prof). It was really refreshing to have a teacher I know and ugh you'd just have to have him for a prof to fully understand how psyched I am for his class.

And finally I have stage make up with Julian. Now, I was under the impression that we put the make up on ourselves, which we are, except for the first assignment... I can't tell you how much I can't stand people touching my face; its a big problem. So I thought ok, its cool, Julian will be the one doing it. I can live through that. Well then he's talking about "whoever his partner is better like this" and so on and so forth. So I said, "Wait... you're going to be my partner right?" and he goes on about meeting new people and making new friends. That's just it though, I cannot talk to people. Its so hard to talk to new people. I get super scared. In the end I ended up begging him to be my partner. Strangers touching my face was not going to happen.

If you really need to stay awake all day or all night, get a White Zombie from Megs. It does not taste like coffee but its like the strongest coffee you could get. I had one around three on Thursday and kept drinking it because I was so amazed that it didn't taste like coffee. Well... I didn't get to sleep til about three in the morning... At first I thought it was a bad night, but Julian had one with me and the same thing happened to him. So yeah.. white zombie...

I am going to die this semester. Its just going to happen. I have been scheduled for so many hours at work that I will probably only sleep at my house. But Zelda.... I wanna play. The good thing (and bad thing) is that I have a three hour break in between classes on Mondays and Wednesdays so I can pretty much get my homework done then.

I've also learned it I type too much my wrist starts to hurt so I'm gonna take my damage now and leave. Bye. Post girls. Keep this alive.

1 comment:

  1. for one, thanks for posting!
    two, thank you so much for recommending haverly he is amaazingggg!
    three, im sorry about your cold because that sucks on the first week of classes and having to leave class to go cough up a lung is horrible
    and your english prof sounds awesome i wish i had her...i wish i just had english
    Alex

    ReplyDelete