Friday, November 14, 2014

After All This Time?

Ah jeez. I have seriously slacked on posting on here and keeping up with all of you and what's been going on. It's terrible, and I am so sorry. Life has been extremely crazy over the past couple of months between school, my tutoring job, the alchemist club, and trying to keep somewhat of a social life here on campus. Unfortunately these things have caused me to neglect a very important part of my life: you beautiful ladies. It is a goal of mine to get back into posting once a week on here in hopes of staying in touch better. So, here it goes. My first post of the school year.

I love my Organic Chemistry class. I am so so glad that I did not change my major and get out of chemistry last year, because I was really close to giving up on it. I just didn't like it last semester, but that's because freshman are stuck taking the boring General Chemistry classes. But I like Organic. It's interesting to see how different things react and how one little change can transform a molecule.

I definitely DON'T like Physics. One minute I'm understanding everything, and then I turn right around and it's like my professor is speaking Chinese. I'm still doing well in the class, but due to lots of hours struggling through the homework.

So, last Sunday (November 9) Connor and I celebrated our one year anniversary. It was so sweet. We got all dressed up (he wore a suit jacket and tie!), he took me out to dinner, and then we went to go see a movie. We wanted to see The Maze Runner, but it was no longer showing, so instead we went to see Big Hero Six. It's a really cute movie. It made me cry. Go figure. He's still poking fun at me for that. He's honestly the sweetest, kindest, guy I've ever meet. He's so smart, funny, honest, loyal, caring, and gentle, and I can't imagine how the last year of my life would have been if I didn't meet him. I love him so much, guys. I really do. He means so much to me, and it's been an honor to call him my boyfriend for this past year.

Right now I'm just chilling in my room watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Both Connor and my roommate went home this weekend, so I'm going to be spending the weekend trying to get as much homework done as I possibly can. I have a big speech (for speech class, duh), a short paper fr my CSI class, physics homework (ugh), and some reading to do for classes. But for right now, it's just me and good ol' Harry.

So, here's a music video. It's kinda sad, but I love the song.

Aw crap. I bet my laundry is done. I should probably put that in the dryer....

Okay, well, since that's done, I have one more story. Every Friday. And I mean EVERY Friday, there is a group of six or so guys that all pack into a truck and ride all around campus yelling "Happy Friday" at everyone that they see walking around, and they do this for FOUR HOURS. EVERY FRIDAY. And, since Halloween happened to land on a Friday this year, they all wore masks and threw candy at people. It was great. I don't consider my Friday complete until I have them yell at me.

Anyway, until next week!

Love always,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment