Sunday, November 23, 2014

Coffee is my life-blood

Not sure if any of you (besides Rachel) are still reading the blog, but I suppose I'll still post for this week.

It's official. I have become a coffee addict. I seriously have to have a cup of coffee every morning, otherwise I get grumpy and I get this awful headache (caffeine withdrawals). I have become so much of a hot drink addict, that yesterday I ordered this Supernatural mug off of HotTopic's website. It says "Supernatural. Join the Hunt" on it, and Castiel is on it too. And the best part is when you put hot liquid in it CAS'S WINGS APPEAR.

I have been extremely tired all the time lately. It's weird. I haven't changed my sleeping habits from the rest of the semester, but maybe everything is just catching up to me and hitting me harder than usual now.

I'm borrowing one of my friend's Pokemon Emerald games, and I just beat my first gym leader yesterday. ROXANNE CAN SUCK IT.


AND THAT LITTLE SHIT STANDING NEXT TO HER IS WHAT CAUSED ME TO HAVE TO TRY THREE TIMES TO BEAT HER. BUT I FINALLY TRIUMPHED.

Anyway, hmmmm..... I bought my first ugly sweater yesterday too. The chemistry club is having an ugly sweater Christmas party, so I needed it for that. It's red and white and kinda weird.

So I come home Wednesday for Thanksgiving, but I can't leave until 5 because I have to give a speech for my speech class, which runs from 3-5. My poor professor tried canceling class so that she could spend Thanksgiving in New York, but the department said that she couldn't cancel because campus doesn't close until 5 (which is when the class ends). And she can't cancel it quietly without them knowing,  because they are going to be watching the classroom to make sure she has class.

I think I'm going to end this on that note.

Love,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. i bet youre happy break is almost here.
    you have to show us pics of you wearing your sweater! haha love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete