Tuesday, September 3, 2013

So I thought after these past couple stressful weeks everyone needed a little cheering up. So I'm finally posting this video:

I hope this gave you guys something to smile about and a little bit of inspiration to keep going.

Everyone here has the potential to achieve so much. Our failures will become our greatest accomplishments.

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward..." -Walt Disney


Seriously guys, if you're ever feeling down about your ability to do something, watch this movie. It's one of the most underrated Disney movies but it carries such a powerful message. Don't give up on your dreams because of a minor setback, keep pushing yourself to achieve your potential.

Love, 
Alex

3 comments:

  1. That was good. Just tell Sabrina to smile. :)
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good. Just tell Sabrina to smile. :)
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD ALEX I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!!! YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE!! WILL YOU SING AT MY WEDDING? WILL YOU SING ME TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT??? YOU DEFINITELY MADE ME SMILE! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!

    Meet the Robinsons is one of my favorite Disney movies! (I know I say that about a lot of Disney movies, but it's true).

    ReplyDelete