Sunday, June 29, 2014

I kinda need this.

Hey ladies, so I know this post is probably pointless since nobody really even looks at it right now anyways. But, I want to get this out somehow. I'm so frustrated and lonely and I just want to make myself busy right now.
This song, although it has screaming in it, so some of you may not want to watch it, is literally my favorite song right now.
Anyways, so. I was up til like 4am Saturday morning.. and I made the crazy decision to make an instagram. I made this decision mainly based on the fact that instagram was the only way I'd find out who my nephew's girlfriend was. So I made one. And they showed me who in my phone's contacts had an instagram. I saw Luis' name. Now we're still friends, so I figured I'd check him out and follow him. So.. I went to his profile. (Jeeez Marissa. Stalker much?) Anyways. I was here I so fondly discovered that my deliciously fabulous ex boyfriend already has another girlfriend. If I could egg anyone's house, I seriously would egg both his and his new girlfriend's house. Although, to catch her house, we'd have to go all the way to New Jersey. Road trip anyone? I was like alright, that's cool. He's dating someone already. He got over me fast.
So.. I checked it out further and went to HEEERRR profile. Yay. I looked at all her fabulous pictures. She is really pretty. Gotta admit. And I read some of Luis' comments, in which he called her babe. TEN WEEKS AGO. Luis and I broke up TEN WEEKS AGO. He started dating her either before we broke up, or directly after we broke up. Now mind you, I had something to say to him about this. Cause yeah, it fucking hurt. So, I sent him a very admirable text. What did I say you ask? Well, I quote, "I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. FUCK YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU." Sounds quite cheesy and real ex girlfriendish to say, and not really like me at all, but I was hurt and I wanted to let him know that. He replied, extremely confused, so I sent him a text mentioning his girlfriend Gabbi's name, and basically said "FUCK YOU." I never texted him after that. Needless to say, I am no longer his friend and I swear he never actually fucking cared. Quite splendid to find out, eh? I'm pretty sure he's cheated on me twice. I don't fucking care anymore. I hope his guilt swallows him alive, and may he burn in hell. Him and his new girlfriend. So yeah, that was my fantabulous weekend.
I'm done with my rant. I just thought I'd let you all know what was going on in my spiteful life. However, seeing the lovely ladies yesterday made me feel so much better about everything. I wish I could live with each  of you every day. You are the reason I can still smile even though my asshole of an ex boyfriend is so ill determined on making me feel miserable about myself.  But that's okay, cause I have you ladies to look forward to.
I'm kinda tired now. I think I might go take a bath.
I love you,
Stay golden, pony boy.
Marissa <3

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever think of these posts as pointless, we love you and will always read it :) we need to hang out again soon. After I get back from Denver I will have money to spend on gas to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, I always want to hear from you. And as Rachel said we have to hang out again.
    G

    ReplyDelete