Thursday, June 26, 2014

Long Time No Talk

YO YO YO!!! WHAT UP MY PEEPS?
WHERE HAVE ALL MY HOME SKILLET BISCUITS AND GRAVY GONE?!!!
This blog is being abandoned. We are abandoning each other :O I hear from some of you everyday, but then there are others who i dont know what's going on with. Do you not want to talk to me? I have texting, you are welcome to send me a message. Jeez. I saw Maryanne yesterday!!! I saw Maryanne yesterday!!! Seeing her made my day better. Now i just want to hear from EVERYONE more often.
So its about time i posted about something. I have found an AMAZING NAME if i am blessed with a baby boy one day in the future!!!! Not anytime soon though. I gotta find a beau that loves me and will love me for all the years to come. In the meantime, Zayn is my man and i will be fighting Marissa with spoons in order to win him back. And once i win, Zayn and I will have the honeymoon that should have gone as planned if i had not messed it up. In this honeymoon we will go to New Zealand and do lots and lots of fun activities: sky diving, scuba diving, paragliding, mountain climbing, ill even throw in skinny dipping. ALEX IS THIS INSPIRING ENOUGH?!?!?!?! HINT. HINT. ;)  Then JOAQUIN MACUILXOCHITL Malik will be born!!!
Ok, this is going to jumbled up a bit, but try to follow with me. So the name that i have come to love ever since i was a little girl has been Joaquin. As you guys know i dont have a middle name. Well the Aztec culture has always fascinated me, Ive even built this idea in my mind that im a princess. So a conversation we had on kik (another random conversation, so join us) was about names, of course corpse party was becoming intermingled in the conversation. But the point is that i looked up some names and the one that caught my attention was Macuilxochitl, which means "five flowers," but the version that is adorable is Xochipilli, which means "flower prince;" these are two names for the god of love, games, dance, flowers... What im trying to say, i might consider these for middle names for my future children.
Sorry that was out of the blue.
So as some of you know, im taking two summer courses For one of them i had to read a 300 page book and write a five page paper on it, all in a week. Sara wouldnt help me!!! Where did the encouraging Sara go?!! All she said was "sucks for you." OUCH OUCH OUCH. Oh well, it wasnt fun, but i got a 96% on it. So im happy with that. And next week we have midterms. Can you believe that six weeks of my summer have gone by?! After these next five weeks are up we will only have a part of August to enjoy! And not so much either, work has to added into the big picture. Well i must find the time to relax.
The other day my little brother was singing Rixton's "Me and My Broken Heart" with such emotion, so what do i do? I ask him if he was sad that he hasnt seen his little friend. He hates being picked on so he obviously didnt respond well to that question. Then two weeks after he sang that song, he started to sing Magic's "Rude." I told him that i could see him saying that in the future if his father in law didnt accept.

Time for music. Here are some songs that ive come to like (thanks to my brother). Enjoy!!
 


Had to add that last one in there. You dont have to understand, just take in the emotion.
Looking up these videos has reminded me of one. Omg i think its hysterical!!!




Im done for today. Hope you guys start to post.
Love, G

2 comments:

  1. HEY. I WAS ONLY JOKING ABOUT THE "SUCKS FOR YOU" PART. I JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEAS TO POSITIVELY CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR PAPER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its OK Sara. It was my choice to take summer courses

    ReplyDelete