Monday, June 30, 2014

So Done Right Now

God I am so sick of being sad. I feel pathetic because I have been sad and lonely quite a bit lately. And you know why? Because I miss Connor. God, talk about having the Bella Syndrome. I swore to myself I was never going to be like that. Not let my happiness be dictated by a guy. And look what is happening. I can't even read Eleanor and Park without getting teary-eyed because Park reminds me too much of Connor. I seriously want to slap myself right now. Love is stupid.

AND I WANT TO BE EXTREMELY CLEAR RIGHT NOW THAT IF YOU GUYS EVER FEEL THIS WAY OR HAVE FELT THIS WAY, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO WHAT I HAVE SAID ABOVE. I DO NOT THINK THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC WHEN THEY FEEL THIS WAY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO FEEL HOWEVER THEY ARE FEELING. I JUST HATE FEELING THIS WAY, SO I BECOME MAD AT MYSELF AND CALL MYSELF THAT.

Next topic: WE CANNOT ALLOW THIS BLOG TO DIE. Yes, I am guilty as well for not posting in close to probably two months, but lets keep posting. Just blab about anything. Seriously. If you want to spend fifteen minutes discussing your love for tofu, go for it. (But seriously, who even likes that stuff?) I will listen. I plan on posting more often, and I hope that you guys do too.

I cleaned out my old clothes last night and this morning, and my god I needed to do this a couple of years ago. I have stuff from middle school still shoved in the back of my drawers. I literally have three garbage bags full of clothes that I am selling to Plato's Closet or donating to Share Stuff. Now I feel like I want to go shopping. Maybe this was not such a good idea...

Music time, I suppose.

Marissa I know you know these guys: Sleeping With Sirens. So far, this is the only song of theirs that I have on my iPod, because they do scream a bit, and I have never liked screaming in music. But I really like this guy's voice. It's unique and cool.

Here's a song by Good Charlotte that I like. Haven't really listened to much else but them, but I do like this song. It's pretty catchy.

I honestly don't have much else to say. I'm just mentally tired, really. I don't want to do anything. Not even read or listen to music. My life has been feeling rather monotonous lately, and I am just tired.

With love,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Girl, of you ever want to hang out, I mean EVER ( I have no life outside work) I am totally here for you. See, now that you have a job you can go shopping a little bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you will find out that your work money goes 'poof' so might as well enjoy it
    G

    ReplyDelete