Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey it's Broke

Hey it's Brooke, i have some news for you. So I was watching tv in my living room when I looked out the window and realized there were two cops and two detective cars siting outside across the street from my house. Turns out some  is stealing the cooper from air conditioners in my nighborhood. Not good, I think everyone is finally gone . I hope there is no more commotion for the day that was enough. You can barley see them but there are the cop cars.

                                                       Sincerely,
     Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. They didn't steal from you, did they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that sucks I hope that they don't hit ur house next.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should run your own investigation. :)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete