Thursday, June 20, 2013

Potatoes!

Ladddiieeessss. It's Marissa. :)
Anyways.. I'm sorry I haven't gotten the video for you yet. It's been pretty hectic around here. I'll get the video for you ASAP. I promise!
Anyways. The more juicy stuff. You remember when I said there was alot of eye candy out here? I wasn't kidding. c;
The people here are a bit.. rude, though. Alot of people have cut in front of me while driving. I've almost gotten in a bunch of accidents already because of the impatient people here. It's a good thing I pay attention and am cautious! :P
I've also got a job interview for shoe carnival tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited! I've never had a job interview before. But this shoe carnival is highly understaffed, so I don't think they're going to be too tight. If any of you ladies has advice for my interview, let me know. c:

Something really exciting is that my house is actually only like 5 minutes away from everything. From grocery stores to outlet malls, it's all right around the corner! The movie theater is only like two minutes away! ;D The nearest mall is in Schaumburg.. which kinda sucks. And there's no Olive Garden!

That's all I have for now. Au revoir!
With love, Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment