Monday, June 10, 2013

Hey it's Sara! :)

Hey ladies, it's Sara. So, I don't really know how to blog, and I'm not really sure what to write about, but I suppose I can discuss how nervous I am for college. Now I know we have talked about this before together, but there are mainly three big concerns that I have when faced with the idea of college.

First off, I have absolutely no idea who my roommate is, and that freaks me out. I'm going to be living with this girl for who knows how long, and I don't even get to find out who she is until about a month before we move in together. How are we supposed to establish a solid relationship in a month, when she may not live anywhere near me, making it even more difficult to get to know her before we have to live in the same room together. I just hope that I don't get someone that there is no way on God's green Earth I will ever get along with. And I get along with almost everyone that I meet, but there's always that one person that just makes me want to claw my eyeballs out and stick a knife in my eardrums everytime they speak. I definitely hope that person won't be my roommate.

I also hope that I won't starve in college, because I'm not exactly the greatest cook. I mean, they have several meal plans at the college that I will be attending, but I don't think that any of them give you three square meals a day at their cafeteria places. I am a growing girl. I need food. But, I'm also scared of the dreaded Freshman Fifteen.

Lastly, I don't know if I'm going to like the idea of being on my own at all. I have a terrible time waking up on my own in the morning. Whenever I set an alarm, I tend to sleep right through it, so my parents always end up having to scream upstairs at me to get my lazy butt out of bed. Now what am I going to do when they won't be there? I need an alarm that sounds like there's a fire drill going on or something. I go grocery shopping with my mom all of the time, but I feel like it's going to be rather overwhelming when I have to go all by myself to pick out my toothpaste and things like that. I mean, there are, like, fifteen billion different brands of toothpaste. Do I want the kind that claims it will whiten my teeth more, or do I want the kind that tells me that it is the leading brand that is guarranteed to freshen my breath the most? I need to start paying closer attention to the coupon section of the newspaper, because that will probably be my deciding factor.

Anyway, now that I have bored you ladies to death on my paranoia about college, I'll leave this entry at that, and hopefully someone else will have something more interesting to discuss.

With love,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment