Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Where for art thou?

Where is everyone? I wanna hear about nothing. I love nothing.


 
Ah hell. I guess now its a nerd post.

 
 
 
It's behind me isn't it?
Yeah. Thought so.
 
 
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 
 
Gus was killed by a... zombie?
 
Don't worry, Tallahassee saved him.
 
 
And they lived happily ever after.
 
 
 
The end.
-----------
 
 
 
John Green makes it really easy to find funny pictures of himself. Thank you.
 
 
I feel like this explains everybody on Tumblr....
 
 
Hank also makes it really easy....
 
 
Yes Hank, it is completely okay.
 
----------------
 
 
He's perfect.
 
 
I love his reasoning. I love Robert Downey Jr. End of story.
 
 
But Jensen's like:
 
And Jared's just:
 
So Jared is all:
 
And then there's Misha...
 
-------------
 
 
 
I can see you.
 
 
 
 
Oh shit.
 
 
Don't listen to him, he's a bit sour is all.
 
--------
 
Nearing the end of this not-supposed-to-be-nerd-post and I wanted to point out this amazing

 
woman

 
who
 
 
went
 
 
from
 
 
this
 
 
to
 
 
this
 
 
to
 
 
this

 
finally
 
 
to

 
this.

 
I am sooooooo happy for and proud of Emma Watson. I mean she graduated yesterday from Brown University. She went to school and filmed movies, promoted all this great stuff, stayed out of trouble and drama, and graduated whilst doing all that. I can't imagine that plate load. I'd bury myself in a hole before I took on all that. She is my perfect role model and I love her for that and I literally cried when I saw her graduation on Tumblr last night. Emma Watson everyone. I applaud her always. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment