Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Falalalala lala la la

Laaaddiiees. Ladies.
Have I ever told you how much I love this blog? Seriously. I love it. 101 posts? That's amazing!
Anyways. There's a few things I never told you guys. Don't worry, its nothing bad. I just remembered that I never really told you guys much about what I felt last year, or what I did.
So, here we go.
You guys remember John right? Yeah. That buttface. Anyways. So, when Bycha told me that John liked me, I was kinda like.. awed. Somebody actually liked me? I never really noticed John before. Let me roll back in time for a minute here. Ha.. Roll. Makes me sound like a fat kid shaped like a bowling ball just rolling around everywhere I go. Back on track.
In middle school.. I'm sure Alex remembers some of this. I used to get made fun of a lot. Kids would tell me I was ugly, and they would pull jokes on their friends and me by saying that their friends wanted to go out with me. Haha. Very funny guys. No, that shit is scarring. I never really had confidence in myself. Nobody ever truly liked me. Except for Shilo, but that little snot was crazy rapist stalker liking me. Literally. He would just.. watch me. It was creepy. He actually asked me to marry him at one point.. AAAAANNYYWWAAYYS. So yeah. John liked me. Although I didn't share the same feelings, it still improved my confidence to see that someone actually held interest in me. That probably seems like a stupid reason to date someone, but for me it was a legit reason. But.. it didn't feel like an actual relationship to me. We never really tried to get to know one another. Every night when we talked, it was only about stupid stuff that didn't matter. And he never called. Not once. He only texted me. That's not very fun, is it? So when he told me to kiss him, and held me from going to class until I did, it just pissed me off. So I gave him a dumb peck and left. You don't tell a girl to kiss you if you don't get to know her first. It's not a relationship if you don't include yourself and your feelings into it. John, you silly boy. This is why I broke up with you. You just seemed to care about the image of me, but not the real me. I was a scene chick, right? That's why you liked me. The image. Or atleast that's what it seemed like with how much you tried to get to know me.
Now, a couple months later, my mom, my brother and I were driving. And we spotted Luis and his younger brother Angel walking. My brother wanted to stop by and say hi. Soooo... we stopped. Luis immediately caught my attention, and he just kinda looked at me. Then he smiled. I blushed and looked down because of the retard I am. And that was it. He smiled at me. Then that very same day he got in touch with me through xbox. I thought it was cute. We talked and talked. And he called me. He actually CALLED me. And you know the first thing he did? He asked questions about me. He wanted to get to know me straight off the back. That's how you do it, John. Just saying.
Anyways. So when Luis and I actually hung out for the first time, we watched Sleepy Hollow together in my basement. He cuddled with me. It was weird. And before he left, he tried to kiss me, but I backed away and blushed like hell. He smiled and understood that I was scared. Then about a week later, we were saying goodbye on my front step, and he just kissed me. Just like that. It was amazing. Luis was my technical first kiss, and it was amazing.
Okay, I'm done with the sappy stuff. Stream of consciousness time? I think so.
Have you ladies ever watched the show New Girl? If you haven't, I immensely recommend it. Its funny as hell, and its so cute in the second season. There's extremely hot guys in it too. The main characters aren't too amazing themselves, but there's this children's doctor named Sam, and oh lord. What a cutie.

Now that I look at him, he is kinda dorky looking. But whatever, he's still a cutie.

Here's another cutie. He's an extreme dork, and I love him.

Seriously ladies, if you like raunchy comedies, this is a really great show. I started it last week and I'm already almost done with season two. If I had more time I probably would have finished it by now.

I'm so excited for the Secret Santa/Ornament party. I just.. I'M SO EXCITED. AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT. LET'S JUST HOPE MY PERSON LIKES THEIR PRESENT CAUSE IF THEY DON'T I'M GONNA RUN THEM OVER WITH A SEMI TRUCK. A VERY BIG SEMI. AND THEN STAB THEM CONTINUOUSLY.
I'm a very violent person.. I think I need help.

DO YOU SEE THIS THING? THIS THING GAVE ME NIGHTMARES. THANKS DOCTOR WHO. I APPRECIATE IT. I THINK THIS IS WORSE THAN THE WEEPING ANGELS. THOSE SCARED THE POOP OUTTA ME, NOW YOU THROW THIS SHIT AT ME?
You ladies need to watch Doctor Who. Seriously. I don't think you understand the love I have for this show. Rachel, you agree with me, I'm sure. I JUST. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. I DUNNO WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE WHEN I FINISH ALL THE EPISODES. I MIGHT JUST THROW MYSELF IN FRONT OF A BUS. I'M NOT SURE YET.

Wow. This is probably horribly long. Woops. I love you ladies!
Buh-bye!
-Marissa

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES THE SAME LOVE FOR DOCTOR WHO AS ME OTHER THAN JULIAN!!!! You still have to wait for season 7 to come out on Netflix too... I'm glad you shared that stuff with us. And I totally agree with you, you have to get to know the girl. AND CALL. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete