Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chicago anyone?

So some of us were thinking that we should all go to Chicago together sometime. And when better to do that than the Chicago lights parade? Sara, we went before with the Girl Scout troop. Basically we could hang out downtown and watch the parade at nigh. We can take an early morning train out from Harvard Saturday morning and take the last train back the same night. I believe its only $7 round trip for the train on weekends. I don't know if there's tax or not so don't hold me to that. So think of that! You could spend as little as $7 to go to Chicago for the day! I know this is last minute and everything but if it's something everyone's interested in, we could totally do it. Sara, I will personally chauffer you from Plaitville ( I know I spelled that wrong ) if you wanted to go. I could pick you up Friday after your last class. Marissa, if you couldn't get to Rockford that weekend, you could got to the Crystal Lake train station and meet us on the train there. I mean if everyone is interested I can look up times and post them but only if you guys are serious about this. Think about: I would be willing to miss the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who at 2pm that day just to do this with you guys 0.0

So... um yeah just let me know what you think : )

8 comments:

  1. WHICH WEEKEND IS THIS HAPPENING BECAUSE I WILL HITCHHIKE IF I HAVE TO SO THAT I CAN BE THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's that for Alex? : D AND CHECK YOUR PHONE WOMAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny. Why would I want to go to Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. But yeah, its just 7 all weekend and its the 23rd Sara. The week before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.themagnificentmile.com/events/lights-festival/schedule-of-events/
    Here's a link to all the events.
    And sorry I haven't checked my phone Rachel. It's been a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO YOU CAN SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL FACES ALEX

    ReplyDelete