Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Marissa's survey

Hey ladies! I've been putting this off for awhile cause I'm lazy...
But I suppose I'll finally do it? On my broken tablet? Its really difficult learning how to type on this thing.. So sorry if it's all messed up and stuff..

Did you have a resolution last year and did you keep it?
I think it was get a boyfriend, a job, and go on a diet. Well.. I did two of 'em. And how do you go on a diet when you love chocolate so much?

Do you feel bad about not keeping it?
Not really. Lol. I enjoyed it immensely.

Favorite song:
Story of my life by One Direction and Best song ever by One Direction. (;

Most annoying song:
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. Jeez. I swear that song made me wanna drown myself in my bathtub.

Favorite actor/actress: Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress. And of course, Sam Claflin is my favorite actor. Come on, he's such a hogtie. With a body. c;

Hottest celebrity, or anyone in that realm of people you don’t know but desperately feel the need to touch (can be more than one, i understand):
SAM CLAFLIN. DUH. AND MISHA COLLINS.

Something new that you got into this year:
Doctor Who, New Girl, and Adventure Time.

Favorite movie:
The Lion King, of course. But 2013: Definitely Frozen. Such a beautiful movie.

Favorite artist:
Lorde

Favorite book:
I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE YOU CRAZY BASTARD.
Anyways..
The Fault In Our Stars by John Greene

Fictional Character you miss the most:
KEVIN TRAN. :c

TV Show?
Again, you're sick for making me pick one.
Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, New Girl, and Dexter.

Favorite class (high school or college):
AP English and AP Chemistry. :D

Favorite teacher:
Mrs. Powers. Even though I'm sure she hated me, baha.

Prefer to be in high school or college?
High School. I miss seeing your beautiful faces everyday.

Favorite moment of high school this year:
YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE. THIS IS BLASPHEMY.
Prom
The zoo
My first kiss
All of our sleepovers
New Years Eve
Christmas

What do you miss most about high school/what do you miss least?
Seeing you lovely ladies everyday. I miss that the most.
WHAT I DON'T MISS AT ALL IS THE LOUD FRESHMEN, BRACES, AND ALL THE DAMN HOMEWORK.

Is Pocahontas a princess?
NO, ARE YOU STUPID?

Who has inspired you the most this year? (can be someone you know or don’t know)
Mrs Powers and my manager. Getting a job has inspired me to aspire to greater things.

Something that gave you hope for the world: The Batman kid. The Make a Wish has really improved my outlook on people.

What has this world come to??
Stupid people, obviously.

Any paranormal experiences:
None. At least that I remember.

Show us a picture of something you created!
Maybe later. :P

Favorite quote:

Guilty pleasure (I don’t care about your masturbating schedule; think silly movies or playing with legos):
CHOCOLATE AND NETFLIX.

Absolute favoritest moment/event of this entire year:
Hmmmmm. I'd have to say my first New Year's kiss.

Worst moment:
Moving. I absolutely hate living out here away from you guys. It feels like there's a wall between us now.

Thing that got you through the rough patches (can be a song, quote book, movie, person(s), etc):
Disney movies for sure. And I always start a new TV show when I feel down. And talking to you ladies always cheers me up, (:

Song that makes you feel good every time:
Time of my life. I remember when Alexandria and I had to dance to it together in social dance. Good times. (;

Bad habit you picked up:
Buying everything I like. Seriously. I have spent so much money at work, its ridiculous.

Place you wanted to visit the most:
Probably Chicago, which I got to do with Alexandria when I visited her at Loyola. So thank you. :D

What's your proudest moment?
Getting a 4.0 in three classes. Although I only had three classes, it was nice to know I could work hard and get good grades again. In college, which I assumed would be extremely difficult.

Emus or ostriches?
Emus. Cause it sounds funnier. cx

Person you were close to before, but grew away from:
Alexandria. ;c And all of you really. I feel like I've kinda drifted away from you ladies.

Any dreams that stuck out (like actual sleeping dreams):
Umm.. I don't remember any of them. Oh wait! I had a dream once that Luis and I went sledding. And he left me there to freeze. I punched him for what he did in the dream. Lol.

Thing you wish you could change about this year:
I kinda wish I hadn't gotten in my car accident. I still have a hard time driving. It scares the poop out of me.

Thing you wish you could change about yourself:
Everything. I kinda went back to how I used to be in the past couple of months, and Im starting to open up to people again. So.. That's good.

Thing you wish would have happened, but didn’t:
I wish I had discovered the career path I would enjoy, but I didn't. Sadly.

Someone you wish you would’ve gotten closer to:
Alexandria, and Luis.

Someone (or more than one) you did get close to:
Luis. And you guys. Even though I barely see you ladies, its nice to know that you're still here for me even though I don't live near you anymore. That makes me feel even closer to you than before.

If you could devour anyone in the world, who would it be?
Misha Collins. He shall live in me forever.

Tell me a story, any story:
I can't think of anything right now. I'll update it later when I can think of something. Baha.

Favorite selfie! Sounds lame, but it’s good to look at yourself and be happy with what you see.
I don't have any pictures on my tablet. But I took one on Christmas. I looked cute in my perrrty black dress and reindeer antlers. :3

Favorite moment while hanging out with friends:
EVERYTHING. I ENJOYED EVERYTHING WE DID.

Favorite moment with family:
None. I hate my family. Seriously.

Favorite holiday:
CHRISTMAS.

"Holy canoli that was unexpected!" moment:
When my parents told me we were moving. Again. I wanted to run them over with my tractor. I almost put taco. :P

Any news stories or worldwide events that left an impact on you?
I ignored the news this year. So I have no idea what even happened.

What career path were you considering?
English teacher. Gross. And I still wanna do it. What is wrong with me?

Do you feel you are the same person you were when you started the year? 
Yeah, kinda. :D

Favorite conversation (if you can remember it):
The one that we were talking about having sex in Alexandria's dorm room bed. I was laughing so hard.

Any days that were absolutely perfect and didn’t go wrong?
New Years last year.

Did any of your goals change?
Hmm. I don't believe so.

Would you consider this is good or bad year, overall:
It was fairly decent. There were quite a few rough patches, but I made it through okay.

One word to sum up 2013: SUPERCALIFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS

Any regrets? Getting married. Jaykay. It was getting pregnant.
No. GOD. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT. xD

Any resolutions for this year?
Enjoy myself. I want to be happy this year. (:

Hopes for 2014: See you guys more, and maybe look into getting !y own place sometime this year. :D

2 comments: