Saturday, January 25, 2014

Passenger


So there's been this song lately on the radio called "Let Her Go" by Passenger. Decided I'd look him up on YouTube and found his music is really good. This is one of my favorites. His songs go beyond the whole "feel in love, broke up" or "sex" crap that's been out lately. I'll probably add another one further down.

What's new with me? Ummm nothing. Actually typing hurts my thumb so I'm just gonna wrap it up and post some other time.
*Edit: I should probably put a disclaimer on this. Don't watch around little kids. I know it says fuck and maybe another word children's ears are to fragile for.

2 comments:

  1. Passenger is pretty good. This band popped up on Pandora when I was listening to it a while ago, and I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song too,
    No offense Rachel but i thought you disliked it since you switched the radio station the other day when it was playing.
    G

    ReplyDelete