Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mental Block

I'm stuck on both my chemistry and calc 2 homework right now, so I thought that I would take a break, write to you all and take a shower (no not at the same time, get your perverted minds out of the gutter) and then go back to muddling through crazy equations.

So, I went running last Saturday, and my god am I out of shape. I think I need some sort of motivator to keep me going. I'm thinking donuts. Maybe attach a fishing pole to my back and hang a donut just out of my reach. One with chocolate frosting on it that gets all over your fingers and leaves them sticky and sweet smelling for the rest of the day. Mmmm.... donuts.

OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY OUT! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS YET GRAB A BOX OF TISSUES AND GET READY TO WANT TO SOB IN A CORNER FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY BECAUSE THIS LOOKS FANFRICKINTASTIC!!

But in all seriousness when I first watched it I thought I was going to start weeping and spontaneously combust at the same time.

If any of you find that you haven't smiled yet today (or in the last few hours, minutes, or seconds) grab yourself a nice tall glass of malk and watch this video. This video may cause spewage from the orifices located on the face, so I recommend not drinking your ice cold glass of malk during the video. Save it for afterwards.

So, Connor is convinced that I am both Anna from Frozen because we have similar reactions (I think that he reminds me of Kristoff) and Becky from Supernatural, because I fangirl over everything.

Alright, so that I am not up when the nightbloggers on Tumblr come out tonight and since I have to be up early tomorrow, I am going to take a shower and then hit the books again. Sleep well my pretties!

Love,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. "GIVE HIM THE MOLK JOSH!"
    HOLY SHIT I CANT BREATHE
    And yes, you are Anna and Becky. (:

    Alex

    ReplyDelete