Thursday, April 24, 2014

Marissa's Arm looks like an appetizing Turkey Leg

G,
So what has everyone been up to?! Nevermind, I know: school, work, and boyfriends (well for those that it applies to) I really dont have much to say, i mean i got to see you guys on Friday and told you all i had to say. Hmm. Well im craving another one of those passion orange strawberry slushies. It was amazing. Hey Marissa what was that snow cone thing you had and that we attacked you for called? Im also craving one of those. Sorry, i just ate but i really really want something cold. So that wind today, im driving down mulford and wow is that wind horrible, it literally pushes my car around. That is one reason i love to drive my parents suv. Ummm. My team in intro to engineering got our robot, one that we have to program to follow through an obstacle course, to do it perfectly once. There are just some minor details we have to tweak. Other than that we are close, and far ahead of the rest. I cant think of anything else.
bum
bum
bumbum
bumbumbum
bum
bum
Oh wait i watched Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters and Pirate Fairy !!! And they are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I think i found my new favorites. Then again is still havent watched Divergent, so that could easily change. I cant believe this school year is almost over!!!
I just thought of another thing. So my bro and sis are playing baseball/softball. And are they improving. My sister is struggling a bit but she will get it soon enough, she just has to keep practicing and she will be one of the best. She truly has great potential. And she better too, she has a bat to practice with now.  My brother on the other hand, you gotta watch out when he plays. My dad is helping him control his throws, because he threw lots of rainbows. But yesterday, i saw him throw: he has both speed and accuracy. Its as if he was born with the skill. HE has the making of a pitcher.
Well enough for today.  Im going to try and convince Marissa once again to let me eat her arm. No you are not fat, just edible :) Now that i think about it Marissa you are mentioned in the post title a lot. Well one more wont hurt you.
TTYL

2 comments:

  1. It was the cappuccino one with cream added. At snow delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking A Garde, now i want a slushie

    ReplyDelete