Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Fever

What up ladies?!
How is everyone doing?
So i thought that i should post about my day.
First off, i should be finishing up my paper for English since its due tomorrow. But ill finish sooner or later. And yes Sara i procrastinated once again. I really have to fix this and quick. Umm lets see. I have my chemistry and calculus tests next Tuesday. Fun. I also work before my chm one so i have to be well prepared beforehand.
Enough of that stuff. Yes it was a part of my day but that is not what i want to share.
I dont know if you guys can relate to this but i just want to say it.
This time last year, i would have been getting ready for softball. I know most of you dont want to remember it but it was a big thing for me. I watch my little sister practicing and im filled with envy, because that was me last year. But i love to see the enthusiasm on her face. She took on my number!!! She actually chose my number!!! I feel proud. I miss the intense practices, being outside, mentally preparing for games. Running, diving, getting sand in my shoes, my almost grand slam. I miss everything about it. Just thinking about this inspires me to want to run.
So
Today was such a beautiful day. I woke up and got myself ready for school. Then i got in my car and drove myself to the Stenstrom Center. (You probably dont care but oh well continue reading) Well, that area of Rockford is more open and i enjoy being around there. I wanted to get out of my car and just walk the rest of the way. Which i should have and then convinced Cesar to drive me back to my car. A win win situation. Either way i went home after class and tried to work on my paper, but all i could think of was the beautiful day outside. Meaning that i didnt get anything accomplished. Fast Forward. I got done with my chemistry class and saw the brilliant sun gradually sinking towards the horizon and all i wanted was to throw my backpack aside and lay down on the hard concrete and just look at the sky. then again i would be seen as weird or possibly hurt. Wouldnt have gone well. On my way home, i lowered my windows and felt the nice breeze tickling my face. At this point of my day, i was close to just drive around, wearing my nice sunglasses and feeling the wind. But i had to get home. Now here i am procrastinating. I dont even know if you are understanding this because i dont think i am. However, there is only a few weeks of this semester left and im looking forward to actually having the chance to enjoy the weather.
Well back to typing.

2 comments:

  1. we're gonna start our own softball team together
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! WE HAVE TO!

    ReplyDelete