Saturday, March 29, 2014

Embrace the Randomness

This is me some mornings... or afternoons.... or nights.....

The snow is finally almost gone (there are still a few stubborn patches here and there) and the weather is gorgeous compared to what it has been.

A friend of mine (actually the girl who I will be rooming with next year) just found out that she is going to Ghana with an organization on campus this summer to help continue building a school.

I literally spilled blood over my homework this week. Somehow I cut myself and smeared blood on my calculus homework. My teacher now has my DNA so he can clone me if he feels the desire to do so.

I think I might apply to become a tutor next semester. I don't think they need any more this semester, but I was told that they could definitely use some next year. 

PAPER TOWNS IS GOING TO HIT THE BIG SCREEN. I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PUMPED I AM FOR THIS CINEMATIC BEAUTY. AND JOHN GREEN IS GOING TO BE PRODUCING IT. *sniff* THEY GROW UP SO FAST.

LOOK AT THIS. JUST LOOK AT THIS MASTERPIECE. THEY ARE SELLING THIS POSTER ON DFTBA.COM THROUGH NERDFIGHTERS, AND WHEN I SAW THIS I WANTED TO CRY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. The things people create. God, I love imagination.


The Winchesters are so done with Crowley's shit. I nearly died at Sam's reaction. Oh how I love these guys' acting abiliities.


So, this song doesn't have a music video, but I like it a lot. I think my favorite line is "every second, every minute, every hour of life should be treated with the wonder in the eyes of a child."


Paramore. 'nuff said.


This is kind of a strange music video, but I love Foster the People. This is from their recently released album Supermodel.

Right now I really just feel like burying myself in a pile of blankets and pillows, making tea, and reading (I'm re-reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children before reading the sequel). I am so unmotivated to do anything, but I've got a crap ton of stuff to do. 

Oh my God, this video. There are no words.

We were welcomed back from our spring break with a second table in our lounge. We were all rather ecstatic considering many of us spend copious amounts of time in there doing homework.

I watched Zombieland with Connor on Friday... which I suppose was yesterday.... I love Woody Harrelson so much. He is fabulous.

Okay, I should probably get back to homework.

Love,
Sara

1 comment:

  1. I'll watch the videos later since I'm watching Frozen right now :) but Zombieland is AMAZING. And I saw that picture as a shirt on the DFTBA records website too!!! And they have a Brave one too. I want them both but they're sold out :(

    ReplyDelete