Monday, March 31, 2014

EXXXCCUUUSSEE ME.

I'm currently waiting to take an exam in history. Oh Marissa! Did you study at all over spring break? Why no. No I did not. I ENJOYED MYSELF FOR ONCE. SO NO. STUDYING WAS OUT OF THE QUESTION.
As most of you know. Spring break. I pretty much slept the whole time. And then I went to Luis' house. Yaaayy. We went to Medieval Times with his *ahem* glorious relatives on his stepdad's side. Needless to say.. they didn't tell us that we were driving on toll roads. So guess who didn't have money for tolls? Yep. We held up a toll line for ten minutes. The lady in the tollbooth was extremely rude, and eventually they let us go after I gave them 50 cents out of the &1.50 that the toll costed. Bwaha. I'm a criminal.
So yeah. Now Luis has like five unpaid tolls and he has to figure out how to pay all of them. And which ones we missed. SUCKER! xP

Medieval Times. That was.. meh. It was my second time going and the show was exactly the same.. so it wasn't as interesting as the first time.
Plus Luis talked and made fun of the entire thing. I punched him in the arm. I ATLEAST WANT TO TRY TO ENJOY IT. SHUT UP. SHEESH.
He bought me a glowing rose though. So I was happy. He also bought his sister a Zelda necklace. It was the Hyrule shield with the sword sticking out. We discovered that the little sword came out.. and it was in fact.. a little knife. He bought his fifteen year old sister a weapon. (Atleast I think she's fifteen) Woooo!
I have just thought about us in high school. Alexandria and I were always making fun of the girls turning sixteen, and how excited they were about it. Ooh. I'm gonna have a party, and wear a dress, and be catered to by a fifteen star restaurant.. blahblahblahnlahblahdon'tcareblah. I think its funny because we were both just as excited. Now we weren't talking about being catered to by a million star restaurant. (Notice my star quality change there? Yep. I thought it was necessary.) But in all reality, we were just as hyped at turning the big sixteen. We were them. Even the seniors now. We think they're funnt for being excited. But that was us. Which is why I'm laughing. Because we were them and I remember how much I was excited and crazy. I still am. (;
Well. I'm gonna end my random rambling now. Farewell my fair people of the blog!

3 comments:

  1. I just think its hilarious that the seniors are complaining about how much homework they have. Mwahahahaha wait til next your my children >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to tell them that high school's work load is child's play. It only gets worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Its hilarious. My brother's girlfriend has literally no homework. I was telling her all the homework I had to do, and she is scared of college now. Baha

    ReplyDelete