Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I really should be doing homework..

I think I'm going to follow Rachel's example. I think I need to do a nerd post.
What about? Legend of Zelda. Yup. I don't think anyone understands how deeply I love this game. Alexandria, I believe you have an idea. It means so much to me. And no matter what, I can count the fact that I have to save the same princess in every game to cheer me up. Plus, Link is a hottie. He is my soul mate. I will probably never love a boy as much as I love Link. It sounds sad, but it's terribly true.
I think this post needs some theme music.


The music is gorgeous, and it makes me happy. If you have the time, I know it's long, but at least listen to most of it.  But that's okay! It's still pretty.

 What a cutie. :3

 Despite Princess Zelda being in trouble all the time, I admire her.

How do you not fall in love with this? D;
I really should be doing homework.. I shall finish this later..
I want a Zelda themed cake for my birthday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
 Poor chicken. :c

 I.. I don't even know.

 Epona (the horse) is beautiful. Riding Epona is one of my favorite things to do in the game. It's so much fun to just hop on your horse and go running around.

 I just wanna lick his face. His eyes are so pretty.

 GAH.

 I love Midna too. And Link's wolf form is gorgeous.

I need some coffee..
Blelelelele
 That face.

 Can we, just for a second, give a round of applause to Ghirahim for being so fabulous?

 This sucker. I hated him. I cried every time I had to fight him.

 Literally.

And here's the lovely Midna, to close this post.

1 comment: