Monday, March 3, 2014

Top Three Books?

Alright ladies,
So it seems that all of us have scattered spring breaks; therefore we shall make our decision for our summer reading book on here. Its better if we choose soon so that everyone can start saving up towards the purchase of the book. SO BE KIND AND GO FEED THAT HUNGRY PIGGY THAT IS SILENTLY WAITING ON TOP OF YOU DRESSER SOME MOOLAH!!!
After counting the books from the list you guys provided, these are our three runner-ups. Well it was three, but after a recount two tied up, becoming a list of four.
Either way, this time you must choose the TWO you like the most. I hope we can all agree to read whichever one wins

So here they are...

Ask the Passengers
Delirium
My Name is Rapunzel
Tiger Lily 

9 comments:

  1. G's Votes:
    Delirium
    My Name is Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex's Votes:
    Delirium
    My Name is Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryanne's Votes:
    Tiger Lily
    My Name is Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, I missed that we get to choose two. My votes are for Tiger Lily and Delirium

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiersten's Vote:
    Tiger Lily
    My Name is Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Name is Rapunzal
    Tiger Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke's vote:
    Ask the Passengers
    Delirium

    ReplyDelete