Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Insert good title here

The red wave has made me very lazy today and all I want to do is make a nerd post, so thank Mother Nature. I think my goal is just to make you laugh, I didn't really try too hard with this. I'm really out of it, but it sounds like some of us need some laughter lately... and the knife game... but that's beside the point.

Anyway, here we go!




Way ta go Glen. No I'm not pregnant. NOBODY IS PREGNANT. I WANT TO BE AN AUNTIE BUT IT CAN WAIT.

Moving on




No, Elsa go away. I'm done with winter. Just no.


It's not big enough!


-------------------------------------------------------------






FINALLY


This is so me in choir sometimes... and today in English


OK THIS WAS BUGGING ME SINCE I SAW FROZEN THE FIRST TIME BUT I FINALLY FIGURED OUR WHY ELSA SOUNDED SO FAMILIAR




She was in Rent. Two very different extremes right there. She's like a Broadway goddess.




I've done this before.... just not cake balls. Don't worry though, I didn't feed those cookies to you.



Charlie get out of there!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm doing a new segment, hahaha I'm like a tv show now, called funny faces. Just because funny faces are awesome.

 
 
 









Sour face







I think this girl wins though:












End segment

Seriously, have any of you ever done this before?


Like even when you were little? I did...

And can you imagine this guy:

Being like this:
He's freaking awesome.


Had too.



Damn that Voldemort! Leave him alone!


Nathan Fillion everybody.

-------------------------------------------

Ok, time to tone it back with the returning tattoo portion of the post. Feel free to start the music and continue




I really love that one




That reminds me of what I want to get and it makes me want to add the birds


I want to add that with the one I want to get which is this tree:


blowing the other way off my shoulder and without that quote.

Exit with a quote


 
You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

2 comments:

  1. BAH ANOTHER NERDY POST! LOVE IT! :) I definitely needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could be of service :) I now take requests lol

    ReplyDelete