Thursday, October 24, 2013

Broke and hungry

So I'm currently waiting for class to start. A few more hours. :( so as I have mentioned so many times before. Life is quiet and uneventful...wake up, get ready, school, go home, eat, breathe in smell of homework and papers, do homework and papers, eat some more, shower, sleep. Its just another routine, but compared to Saras life mine is quiet. Here Sara is out on a movie night, staying up late, etc.. what happened to little Sara who was asleep by 9 pm?
So enough complaining...I'll continue to breathe. So my aunt is leaving this weekend back to Texas. :( that is really sad. Sorry I said no more complaining. So how have you guys been?
I really have to give this Zelda game a try it sounds very interesting and adorable!!!
It may sound pitiful but I literally watched four episodes of lilo and stitch last night. The good old times. Lilo and stitch are soooooo cute. I've decided to name my future daughter lilo. Whether first, middle, or nick name. Idk how you guys managed to post something so lenghty...but I'm determined to equal it with my boringness.
For those who haven't read pride and predujice you really need to. I'm still not done but its getting good. Very slow to pick up at first.
Ummm. The melted cheese slowly spilling over tgw side of the bun...the fresh green salad...the tasty juicy piece of meat...the jalapeƱos. Sorry I'm hungry and craving a jalapeƱo crunch steakburger from steak and shake. We should go sometime. I've also wanted a shake since last Friday. But I'm broke. I spent what I had on a volleyball senior night match and subway.... subway was good. Ughh no more complaining. I am going to eat hot cheetohs that I packed from home after waking up late.
I'm pulling an Alex right now and just posting a stream of thoughts. So I was writing my English paper topic proposal and after submitting it I came to sit down by calc guy and we were talking math stuff. But before he actually left he came back to the table and told me to stay out of trouble with a wink. He asked if I was talking dirty with u guys, was typing this post at that moment. I feel like I'm missing something....hmmm.
*crunch * eating a nutter butter
*crunch* *crunch *  hmmm trying to think of something else to say. Wait I'm going to listen to Pandora and see what I can come up with. getting my earbuds out. Going to click the icon............ hmm I'll wait to sing to the next song. So ohana. That is going to be my new quote. Oh god I'm going psycho over lilo and stitch. Noooo!!! That proves females are really psychos! Have the urge to runs around and pull my hair.
I know I'm probably boring you, so I'm not going to say what Alex said... I'm going to tell you to suck it up and keep reading like the good friends you are. Jk. U can stop
I really want to see the Croods. And I still have to go buy it... :/ finally the next song!!!!! Non its Carrie underwood. Next... so I'm trying to get back into a pop free diet and its so hard. Idk how I did it a while back..... oh no the advertisement is abt food! The green color of a mountain dew, its attracting my eyes :0
"Shut up and put your money where your mouth is that's what you get for waking up in vegas..." lalalalalallalalalalalall something lalalal.... "get up and shake off the glitter something something that's what you get for waking up in Vegas.." OK enough waking up in Vegas. Anyone want to go to France? I'm up for planning a trip soon. And by soon I mean once I'm not broke and working. Almost nineteen and jobless!! :0
Yea I can't think of anything else. I've failed my mission. Wait...
Trying
To
Think
Of
Something
Else
To
Say
Must
Match
Length
Of
Other
 Posts.
Oh
By
The
Way
This
Is
G.
Love
Posting
As
Alex
Wilks.
Don't
Know
Why
But
Its
Cool.
Maryanne
Hid
Under
Table
Yesterday
In
Her
English
 Class
Very
Funny.
Lol.
Apperantly
Got
Gum
Stuck
In
Hair.
Not
True
Though
Had
Lost
Her
Phone
In
Room.
Geez this is tiring. So going back to normal..." so I'm sober now..." na na nana ..."if I end up happy I would break...I would break away....I spread my wings and learn how to fly...I won't forget all of the ones that I love...and breakaway...nanananana...want to feel the warm beat." That was long, I just love Kelly clarkson. Don't know abt you but breakaway is my favorite. I guess from watching princess diaries. Love that movie.
"I wanna slap you..." that's pink
OK guys I'm done
Bye,
 G

3 comments:

  1. Did you use your phone for this? Cuz I use my computer to make my lengthy posts. I've also been craving steak n shake since Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should go tomorrow Rachel! And yea why?
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for it if you are ; ) it's easier to make a long post on a computer. I could never post on my phone. But I think I have before...

    ReplyDelete