Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

                    Here it is as promised! The slight continuation to my "Nerd Post" blogs! Enjoy! Remember, if you can't see it, I believe you can click on the image to make it bigger.

Let's get started


 
So I tried to do a little bit of a bunch of different things and I'm not so sure how to approach this:
Sorry if this is a jumbled mess!
 
While we're on the subject of LOTR and The Hobbit:
Let's admire Legolas
 
 
 
 
 
 
And just for the heck of it:
 
 
:P
 
 
Keep Calm and one more month til the 50th anniversary
 
So in honor of Doctor Who I have to post at least a couple pictures
 

 
 
 
 
Christmas day Matt Smith will be leaving Doctor Who :'(
What kind of Christmas present is that!
Anyways,
 
I think we all need to be a bit more like Dumbledore...
 
: )
 
Here's some random Harry Potter:
 
 
This picture of Tom Felton used to be the background on my phone like 3 years ago.
No joke.
 
 
I seriously miss following Snape on Twitter. I want to get a Twitter just to follow him.
 
 
I'll do this for you ladies...
 
 
0.0
 
 
He should have tried:
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorite bloopers xD
 
Let's have a Twilight moment real quick
 
 
 
On a more serious note, The Book Thief movie come out on November 14th. I am really looking forward to this...
 
 
And one of my favorite quotes:
 
 
Back to the funnies
 
 
 
 
This is so me. And on Tuesdays for Supernatural.
 
Couple video games:
 
 
This is exactly what I was thinking at the time.
 
 
I'm trying to please the people even if I know nothing of Zelda. I hope this was sufficient.
 
Allegiant came out yesterday but I found this that totally described me after finishing Insurgent:
 
 
And I have no idea who hasn't read the Divergent trilogy, but like the rest of this stuff, I don't care. Deal with my pictures : )
 
 
And I'm still having mixed feelings about this movie...
 
But this is great:
 
 
 
Which crosses over to
 
 
I don't remember if she did in the books but I know she didn't in the movie.
 
I wanted to include Lost but since Alex is watching it, I didn't want to give much away so
 
 
Winding things down a bit...
Marissa got me thinking of tattoos. I still want to get that tree on my back but I went looking for cute ones.
 
 
And I'm really liking the whole bird idea. I have since I read Divergent.
 
 
I'm not sure if I've posted this one before or if someone else has but its still cool.
 
And of course there's this one
 
 
Here's a random picture of a kitten
 
 
Now it's time for the end. You guys know I like to put deep, meaningful Doctor Who quotes that I truly believe in at the end of these. So why let you down?
 
 
The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but, vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. "I'm going to wear it as a wormstache." Brilliant. :D
    And my one year anniversary is the same day as the doctor who 50th. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Misha, how I love you. Your wormstache is perfect.
    Is it weird that I've added the anti-possession tattoo that Dean and Sammy have to my list of tattoo ideas? It is? Well, I don't care.

    ReplyDelete