Thursday, October 17, 2013

Salutations

Three weekends in a row, dude, I'm on a roll. :) (I'm counting this as the weekend because my fall break started at exactly 1:00 today after I got out of my last class.)

Last weekend three other people and myself made a psuedo-family dinner. When we went on a shopping trip to Aldi's we saw that they had squash for sale, so we all got excited and decided to make a meal around the squash. We ended up getting chicken and then some rice to go along with it, and Sunday night we made it together. It was me and my friends Neal, Paige, and James, and then Zak joined us a little while later. When it came to the squash, though, I accidentally dumped too much cinnamon in, because I didn't realize how fast it was going to come out. They wouldn't let me live it down all night. :)

This weekend is fall break, and a good majority of the school is leaving to go back home. I feel kind of like Harry Potter did over Christmas break, but my friends Emma and Connor and I (and maybe a few other people) are going to have a movie night tonight, and we are going to Berry-o (similar to Red Mango) tomorrow. We decided that we are going to make the best of being stuck on campus for the three-day weekend. It should be fun. I don't know what movies we are going to watch, but we are thinking Disney movies. :)

I'm kind of bored right now. I don't feel like doing homework, because it's the weekend and I need a break, so I'm just kind of sitting here on my computer listening to music and waiting for 4:30 to roll around, which is when I made dinner plans with people.

You know what I really want? A SUPERNATURAL MARATHON. I SERIOUSLY COULD JUST LOCK MYSELF IN MY ROOM ALL WEEKEND AND DO NOTHING BUT WATCH IT. HELL, WHO AM I KIDDING? I COULD JUST PUT MY WHOLE LIFE ON HOLD FOR THAT SHOW. I LIVE FOR TUESDAYS NOW. AND I HEARD THAT CHARLIE IS GOING TO BE IN EPISODE FOUR, I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

I don't really know what else to talk about, but I know the second I publish this, something else will pop into my head, so I'm just going to hold off publishing it until I need to leave for dinner.

IT'S SO COLD UP HERE I THINK I MIGHT TURN INTO A POPSICLE BEFORE THANKSGIVING. ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMEONE IS JUST GOING TO FIND ME ON THE SIDEWALK CURLED UP IN THE FETAL POSITION, AND THEY WILL HAVE TO DEFROST ME BECAUSE I WILL BE STUCK LIKE THAT. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT, WHY DID I COME UP NORTH WHEN I CAN BARELY HANDLE ROCKFORD'S WINTERS? AND ITS NOT EVEN WINTER YET.

So, I guess I'll chat with y'all later.

Love,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. saaaaarrrrraaaaaaaaa
    SSSAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAA
    hi. i really miss you.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete