Saturday, October 26, 2013

I need my fix

Okay, so since I'm on this huge gaming kick right now, I really need to let it all out, SO since I'm experiencing serious withdrawals over Zelda AND BECAUSE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO PLAY THEM I'M MAKING A POST ABOUT ZELDA. *puts oxygen mask on* OKAY, so let's start with background info:

The Legend of Zelda series (theres a junkload of them) takes place (most of the time) in the land of Hyrule. (gaah it already sounds so cool) The main character is this totally adorable kid who usually starts the games out being totally average and a little scared of things. Then something happens (i.e. his sister gets kidnapped, Zelda gets kidnapped, an annoying fairy wants him to be the "Hero of Time") and he has to learn not to be a baby and BE A MAN aww how sweet. He doesn't talk. He's more of the strong, silent type.

Main theme. It's an older one, but I lerrv it. I'm gonna be popping music in here randomly, because the series is known for its music and has some of the best music in all of gaming, hands down.

Here's Twilight Princess Link. what a hottie.

Then there's Zelda, she's the princess of Hyrule and she needs to be rescued a lot. BUT ITS TOTALLY COOL CAUSE SHES A TOTAL BAMF. She's super smart and has a bow.
I cant find a picture with her bow. But yay sword! Look how pretty her dress is.
Oh, and sometimes she disguises herself as Sheik if she's feeling frisky.

Ocarina of Time song. I could do a whole post on Ocarina of Time, it's so perfect.

Throwback. These games are so old.


So then there's Ganondorf who is the main bad guy (he usually kidnaps Zelda) and he used to scare the crap out of me.
Okay, like right here he's good.


But then he turns into crap like this and I have to pass the game over to my brother.

Link also has a horse, Epona, in some of the games. Yay! I'm not finding a picture for her. Booo! Then there's also a dragon boat guy and a giant bird, among others.

So Link has to go on this MASSIVE (like it takes forever to finish the games) journey to save Zelda and Hyrule. He goes to a bunch of really awesome temples and places.

Here's the forest temple in Ocarina of Time. YOU.DO.NOT.MESS.AROUND.IN.THE.FOREST.TEMPLE. Ask Marissa, that is the scariest place in all the games (except the trials, but we'll get there). You don't play around in there, you get in, get out.
Here's the music in there. I'm still haunted by it.

Temple of time coolest place evs

Climb in loser, we're going sailing. So much fun.


Oh yeah. Here's Twilight Princess Hyrule castle so dope.

Yay Wind Waker! He's so sassy in this one. There's that dragon boat. (shh he's in disguise)



Ocarina of Time!! Favorite Zelda game. It is amaziignngngnnddnsakskcmfkdsa 

There's the moon from Majora's Mask. MAJORA'S MASK IS THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE GAME EVER MADE IF ANYONE EVER TELLS YOU THAT YOU CAN BEAT IT THEY ARE LYING. I have never beat it. You have three days to stop this damn moon from destroying the world and lies, it is all lies you cannot win. oh my god i cant stop laughing look at the moon.

Skyward Sword so pretty. LOOK a city in the clouds. You get to jump off your bird into the world below.


What a cutie pie! There's Zelda oh my god, stop lurking. We know he has a cute butt.

Graphics hnnnng. The graphics in Skyward Sword are so amazing I love them. But don't let them trick you. I still haven't recovered from how difficult this game is. I cried so many times.
Okay, so trials. Trials. o.o No. noooooooo. I don't think I'll ever recover from these. This is one of the most stressful things I have ever done. I have to wipe sweat off my forehead and my heart starts going into overtime, no joke. I literally have to walk away from the game for a whole day when I finish one of them. You're in this spirit world and the second you step out of this circle these spirit guys come to life and start coming after you. You have no weapons and the only way to get them to stop is to find these orbs. When you grab an orb they stop for only 30 seconds, so you gotta find them all before they get you. I can't even think about it. Never again.

You gotta collect all the pieces of the Triforce to get all your power. Yeah no, this is not fun to do.

Sidekicks:
That's Navi. She's super sassy. When she tells you to do something, you better do it. Marissa's "Hey! Listen!" ringtone? That's Navi.
Midna! She's super sassy too, but we love her more.

That's Midna's true form, how gorg.

Fi. We don't talk about Fi. Fi can go die in a hole for annoying the hell out of me. I AM NOT YOUR MASTER.
These guys, oh god, they sit there all unsuspecting, then you get close to them and they let out a bloodcurdling scream and stand up and walk all thug-like toward you. Look at him just creeping. I see you.

And if you get close enough THEY LATCH ONTO YOU WHILE STILL SCREAMING AND START SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF YOU DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME AT NIGHT.

Yeah...Shadow Temple. No.


Sooo pretty.




This guy oh my god. He's so fabulously creepy, holy shit he's great.

I think we'll end on that note. These games are so amazing! I only showed like 4 of them, but I think there's 15 or so. You guys have to play them one time. We'll do a game night and Marissa and I will show them to you!

Alex 
.(and the ghost of Marissa. she participated in spirit. what's that Marissa? she said get the hell out.)

4 comments:

  1. NO. THE SHADOW TEMPLE WAS THE WORST. HOLY FUCK I CRIED DURING THE SHADOW TEMPLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS HAD MY BROTHER OR MY MOM DO THE SHADOW TEMPLE AND I LEFT THE ROOM. THIS LAST TIME THAT I PLAYED IT WAS THE ONLY TIME I ACTUALLY DID THE WHOLE THING AND IT WAS SO HORRIFYING. I MADE SURE TO PLAY IT DURING THE DAY. AND THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT AS A KID MAKES IT WORSE. I FEEL SO WEAK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ONLY DO HALF AS A KID. YOU DO THE REST AS AN ADULT. :P BUT THE DEAD HAND SCARRED ME FOR LIFE. WHY MUST WE FIGHT HIM THREE TIMES?

    ReplyDelete