Monday, February 24, 2014

A NEW POST IN A MATTER OF 8 DAYS?! WHAT IS THIS?!

Yes, I am posting again. Thing is, I kinda need to just let everything out right now.
Stress, stress. For a matter of weeks. No, maybe its reached months. I can't keep track anymore. Stress has just kept piling up in my head, and as soon as I clear off a piece of whatever was causing it, another thing just swoops on in and takes its place. And then another thing just nuzzles itself up there after that one was replaced, so then I have more to worry about.
First, we have work. As if I didn't hate work enough, my manager decided to throw me on truck. Basically, I have to wake up at 5 in the morning to be able to get to work by 6 to restock the damn store. Then the next day I have to wake up at 6 to be able to leave at 7 to make it to school by 8. Does anybody not sleep anymore? Oh wait? It's just me? Oh. Well then. I love getting hours, at least. it's nice to get at least ten hours a week when I used to get a minimum of 5, or slightly less. My hours still don't cut it though. My car payment is $250 a month, and my school payment is $332 a month. I get paid a minimum of $300 a month. That doesn't quite add up, does it? Silly Marissa. The whole reason I got a job was so I didn't have to depend on my parents anymore. But guess what? I can't make my full payments. I can't have fun anymore, I can't eat out anymore, I can't buy myself anything anymore. It's like I earn less money than before I had a job. I suppose its partly my fault since I totaled my first car. Now I have to pay the price for a new car. On the other hand, I would've settled for a cheap used car. But my parents thought it would be a better idea to get a car I would actually like. Well thanks, mom and dad. I'm completely useless now.
School is difficult. I have enormous amounts of homework, a speech in about a week, I just had two exams in the past two weeks, and I sit next to an annoying blonde chick in my English class. I swear, one of these days I'm just gonna stick my fist out to the side and punch her in the face. Hopefully I'll knock a few teeth loose. Better yet, maybe I'll just break her Beats, her Mac, and her iPhone. See how she feels about that.

Last year, I kind of rose up my own bravado, and started feeling better about myself. I was working out, I was smiling, and I felt good about how I looked. Ever since this year started, though, I kind of cringe every time I look in the mirror. I've grown afraid to look in the mirror. I've stopped taking care of myself, and I barely work out anymore. My room is always a disaster, and it constantly makes me feel even worse about myself.
I've been a really bad girlfriend as well. I don't listen to him anymore, and I don't talk to him. I just space out when we're on the phone. I do it to everybody I'm with as well. I just.. stare. I don't know what to do anymore. My stress is overwhelming. I need a break. This is why I need Spring Break. I need a break. Luis and I already have plans, and he is gonna come over for his spring break and give me a massage, take me to the movies, and help me relax. I'm not depressed or anything, I swear. I am just extremely stressed. I'm going to go watch Dexter now, and think about doing one of the two essays that are due Wednesday.
This is basically my life right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTvbcNhEgc

Anyways. DON'T FEEL BAD. I'M FINE. I SWEAR. I JUST NEED SPRING BREAK TO ROLL AROUND.
Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there darlin', Spring Break is almost here. Just take things one step at a time, hour by hour, and you will get through this, I promise. If you ever need to let any pent up feelings out, my phone is always by my side and I am more than willing to listen to you get it all out for as long as it takes. I believe in you and I know you can get through this.

    On a side note, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ANGUS AND JULIA STONE YOU HAVE NO IDEA! THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE ARTISTS! AND BIG JET PLANE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS BY THEM!

    ReplyDelete