Monday, July 22, 2013

erghh

" G " on deck ready to sail the boat to Neverland. So I went to softball tryouts today, kind of nervous for results but relieved. I might not even participate simply because the study halls and preseason activities take place around the time my last classes end. And i am at the other campus... if accepted I can possibly rearrange classes but idk. So I met this one player named joselyn ( dony know if spelling is correct) but she was my throwing partner and treated  me very kind... she was even giving the other two struggling chicks verbal support. Yea there were only four of us there. I was trying to regulate my breathing... its way too hot to jog around. I guess if we impress we may just simply fill up the open spots. Got lots to think of. ;!
So someone should keep us up on what will b brought to picnic and who is going just to know what to bring.
You know after semi running out in the sun I am kind of craving some frozen yogurt from red mango... I just got to visit the place yesterday and I have to control myself or I'll be going there a lot. Not good for pocket or diet... :(  but its all the toppings you can choose! See u later ladies.
-G-

1 comment: