Sunday, July 21, 2013

Errmahgerd.

Marissa is back! :D Back again. MARISSA'S BACK. TELL A FRIEND. BUH DUN BUH DUN DUN DUN.
Anyways. So ladies. Funny story. My parents and I were invited to a horse track today. So yeah. That's it. Nahhh. Just kidding. But seriously. So, my parents are sitting in the car, and I drop some stuff in the car, then go back to my car to et some more stuff out of it. And I turn around to walk back to my dad's car.. and they were already halfway down the street. THEY LEFT ME. THEY DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I WASN'T EVEN IN THE CAR. xD So I called my mom, and she was likr.. "Why are you calling me? You're in the.... oh. Ron. We forgot Marissa." And she starts laughing. Really? Bad parents.

Some more stories? I was looking extremely girly yesterday for a wedding Luis and I were going to. Luis was the best man... and I was just kinda there. I'm sure you can guess how awkward that turned out. Anyways. The wedding was cute and small, and the reception was held at Sams pizza. I didn't eat until 7 yesterday. Just saying Wanna know something cute though? When Luis first saw me yesterday, you could literally see his heart stop. It was awesome. c: He told me that I looked really beautiful, and had me blushing like a mad woman. One of the bride's sisters told me I was pretty alot as well. o.o All in all, it was fun. And I was super exhausted by the time I got to Luis' house to relax.
So yeah. Eventful and fun weekend. :3

With love, Marissa.

1 comment:

  1. omg youre parents left you thats the greatest thing ever i couldnt stop laughing at that.
    and luisssss d'awwwwwwwwwww thats so cute im gonna die. D;

    ReplyDelete