Wednesday, July 24, 2013

uhh... yeah i don't have a title for this...

Hey, it's me again! Life's going about the same as usual, but I guess I'll give you updates anyway.

My roommate and I seem to be hitting it off pretty well. We've been texting back and forth nearly everyday all week. Texting comes in handy because sometimes we go a couple of hours at a time not saying anything, trying to come up with questions to ask each other. But it's been really nice getting to know her. She seems really sweet, and I'm excited to get to know her in person.

Today has just been kind of a weird day. Last night I had a really hard time sleeping, so I've been sort of tired all day. I went and worked out without eating breakfast, which is strange, because usually I eat something the minute I wake up. Sometimes I don't even use the bathroom before I eat my breakfast. I'm sure you all were just dying to know that. But anyway, I went and worked out, and then I was even more tired and hungry, so I ate lunch, and then I went outside. The branch of the YMCA that I go to has a park behind the building, so I took a blanket out there and lied down. I ended up falling asleep on my stomach for about an hour, and I now have this nasty sunburn on the back of my legs. Needless to say, it is very uncomfortable  to sit down. I can't imagine how it's going to feel tomorrow... But I guess the reason that this day has been weird is because I have felt out of it all day. Probably because I have been tired.

So, I finished The Host the other day, and I have to say, I really liked it. I know that most of you have already read it, but if there are any of you ladies that haven't, I strongly suggest that you do. It's better than the movie, and I thought that was pretty good too. The book even made me cry, but that's probably just because I'm such a softie. After I finished it, though, I started City of Bones. I just finished chapter seven, and so far I am a fan. It gives me a feeling of nostalgia, because it sort of reminds me of Harry Potter. Ahh, the good ol' days of childhood...

Is it bad that lately I just want to be alone? I absolutely love hanging out with all of you gorgeous chicks, but when it comes to other things that involve socializing with others, such as bowling with Corbin and the other guys, or being surrounded by the kids when I go to ask my mom a question  when she's at work, I just want to be by myself. It feels like I really have to push myself to talk to anyone besides you ladies. Most of the time I just want to hide up in my room or somewhere outside under a tree. I just want to block out the world with a book or my iPod. I think it may be because I'm subconsciously trying to say goodbye to everyone that I would usually see daily at school or even at home before I go to college. It's like I'm slowly trying to make myself used to the idea of not being around people that I know all of the time. I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just the mood that I've been in lately. Is that bad?

Well, this has been a bit of a boring post, so to make it up to you, enjoy a picture of Castiel. :)

6 comments:

  1. the picture doesnt work! the picture doesnt work! quick put it up again we need our cas!!
    and i know how youre feeling about wanting to be alone. i prefer to be by myself most of the time too because i want to see how well i'll do on my own. its not bad, i think its just one of the things that just happen naturally before college. and im so glad youre talking to your roommate a lot. that'll definitely help when you get there!

    -Alex
    (but seriously, i need my cas.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I cried too.
    -Little Panda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I know how it feels. I have been very thoughtful lately. Just questioning my choices and trying to decide what is best as soon as school starts.
    -G-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fixed the picture issue! Now you can see the lovely Cas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that why you didn't go on Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, yeah pretty much. I'm sorry about that. I really do feel bad. :(

    ReplyDelete