Thursday, July 18, 2013

I 'm fine

Hey everyone :)
The truth is these last few weeks haven't been that great.  I've been going through some family problems and I'm stressing a bit.  I have to force myself to eat and I find it hard to sleep at night. It's even harder to get up in the morning because lately I don't have the energy.  But if you were to ask me if I were okay.I'd say  "Yes I'm fine".  Just because I know I will be. I've been through worse.  My dad always told me that even though life gets rough, don't cry because crying make everything worse.  I use to be a big crybaby then. :) Other than that, I'm quite excited for college.  I thought that I'd be nervous but I'm ready for it.

Love, The Little Panda

2 comments:

  1. Hey who is this? Is this Alex? Gardenia? What's going on? Is everything okay? Text me.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text me sweetheart. Or better, call me.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete