Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello ladies, "g" speaking....
Nice day huh? Only to think that I would would have gone to the aquarium with the family. So as you can see the picture above shows the amazing food plate I had today, those are called pambazos. Very good, but not spicy enough; had to drench with homemade salsa. :) 
So I am very nervous about softball tryouts, if I make the team then I made it; but if I dont , then hello work world! Maryanne bailed out on me, since she is already determined to get a job. OK. I still love you Maryanne. 
I also got to try red mangos frozen yogurt for the first time... although you have to watch how much you take...the weight gets pretty pricey. Didn't happen to me but I was told. I also didn't see Corbin there :) which I assume has probably not gotten another girl to go with him. This is all I can come up with... for now...I'll let u know what happened at tryouts. P.s Marissa I heard you practically had to give Luis CPR in order to get his heart moving when he saw u in your dress. That is how a man should react.
-g-

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do great at tryouts, I just know it. Good luck and let us know how they go!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure he's been there again haha xD He brought a girl bowling one week and she's probably another red mango. You're going to do great at tryouts!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete