Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello.
So i don't know if I am doing this right but I guess I'll give it a try, since I haven't participated in any social network. So this is the first time I have used the blog...as you can see. Therefore I'm not an expert yet.
I have read the previous posts and many have made me teary, others worried, a few laughs, and others have left me thoughtful. This Monday there will be softball tryouts and I am not prepared yet. Nolan even let me borrow his $200 bat! Should I use it?!?! I hope that I have large chances of being considered for the team.
Work wise. Man do I need a job!
I know I'm going all over the place with the subjects I am probably rambling abt but I'm kind of trying to spill out the thoughts currently swimming through my head . For the story I started a month ago I have finally made the decision of naming the female elf/ protagonist mryina, after one of my favorite characters from a now nonexistent book. Good thing I paid the quarter to get the sequel when it was withdrawn from the public library. All I have to do is hunt down the first one, "_the moon riders_". So this is all I can think of. I'll get back to watching water for elephants.
-Gardettos-

2 comments:

  1. Nolan let you use his bat???? You could slide it my way, you know. I'll take care of it.
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. He let me use his bat. But I found it too light.I was practicing with it today.

    ReplyDelete