Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Nerd post part deux

Here you go ladies, as promised. This is highly entertaining for me.

Here we go!




I realize that I forgot some very important movies and tv shows in the last one so I'm going to try and cover the rest.

Starting now.

Okay, okay, sorry.

Starting now.

Better?

Anyways, he's the most important one in the movie (at least to me). So I'm not gonna hunt for anymore pictures.

Besides,



Excuse me as I have fun with Lost....

Yeah....




"This baby is made of chocolate lollipops and I will fly off this island with my wings."

Dude, he had some of the best line ever!

"Dude, there's a body bag here, with a body in it..."
Miles: That's traditionally what you put in a body bag.


 
"You knew all along - you knew this would happen. And you sent me here anyway... "

"Time travel's a bitch."

I think you've seen the whole series, Sara. I hope you followed that xD

Ok moving on.

Remember these guys?

And of course you can't forget these two : )

Let's make fun of Twilight some more...



Ok, now we can move on.

For the heck of it, let's revisit.

And now I'm gonna go try this.

Making fun of Twilight again : ) I mean I like what Hermione did, and I agree she's a strong woman but still, Rose is a badass. (You can click the image to see it bigger)

His face >>>

They can finally stop for their second breakfast : )

And for the random:

Seriously, my favorite superhero. Not gonna lie.

I tried finding another Supernatural picture for you guys and I thought this was funny. Couldn't tell you if it was Supernatural or not but I guess you guys will know...

And finally a tattoo:

I think this is a cool one too, but I really like the one I saw that says "I'm the hero of this story".

Hope you guys enjoyed this one just as much as the last : )

I leave you all with two more things. Goodnight!

 
 
"Now you understand why Peter Pan didn't want to grow up."
 



With love,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Love the Lost pictures. The picture of Castiel needing pie is funny. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete